- The Impacts of Climate Change on the Tibetan Plateau: A Synthesis of Recent Science And Tibetan Research
- Archived Reports on Tibet’s Environment
- Development Reports on Tibet
- TIBET: Outside the TAR.By Steven D. Marshall and Susette Ternent Cooke.
- Racial Discrimination in Chinese-Occupied Tibet.
- Background on Tibet’s Environment
- TIBET 2003: State of the Environment
- TIBET 2000: Environment and Development Issues
- Photographic Essay: Rangelands and Pastoral Production on the Tibetan Plateau in Western China
- Options For Tibet’s Future Political Status: Self-Governance Through An Autonomous Arrangement
- Photographic Essay: Tibet: Environmental Destruction.
- Tibet: Human Rights and the Rule of Law. International Commission of Jurists (ICJ).
- Visitors’ Observations
Latest DIIR Publication: Environment and Development In Tibet – A Crucial Issue 2008Environement and Development Desk, DIIR, Central Tibetan Administration (CTA).TIBET: Enduring Spirit, Exploited Landdescribes the relationship of Tibetan nomads and farmers with the environment, and to publish related environmental news on the region